Tuesday, July 1, 2008

IM digest

me: d00d i had the yummiest steak last night
i don't know how people can be vegetarian
even when i tried to be for two months earlier this year, i had a swanky-steakhouse exemption
Ben: um...cause some people believe it's morally wrong to kill an animal.
me: nothing is morally wrong when it tastes that good

lily: how could you hate ben gibbard--he made the postal service and the death cabs
me: i hate how condescending his music is
and he's ugly
ilyneko: hes beautiful as a person
and he makes music about the true hurts in life
Note: I don't think that the person who wrote "Someday You Will Be Loved" is a beautiful person.

Brad: Holy crap
Our camera can record at 240 fps for 3 second bursts
I don't know if we'll use it, but that's cool as hell
I see slo-mo kitties in our future

No comments: