Monday, January 12, 2009

And so it begins...

I haven't even made one decision regarding my upcoming wedding yet but I am already starting to see how stressful it can become, especially if you happen to be one of those girls who really cares a lot about every little detail. (Luckily, I am not one of those.) I'm kind of anxious to get the venue and date nailed down, and figure everything will start coming together from there. To that end B. and I have come up with a list of three venues we are considering. One of them we saw, it was quite lovely, and the staff there seems really together and on top of things and quick to reply to my emails. The second one on the top of the short list has not seemed really together and quick to reply, but we have two personal recommendations saying that they are actually great to work with.

One of our friends is actually helping us deal with them and we are starting to make some headway. Venue #1 is starting to fill up and we are arranging a private tasting at the start of February--if nothing else changes until then we will probably book it. The only problem with the venue really is...it's the only one we've seen. I guess if we haven't seen anything else there will be no regrets with the one we actually choose, right?

B. is in Florida right now for work and will be until the 28th so I am missing him a lot. Um, I guess not much more to say about that that isn't sappy and retarded, so I'll stop now.

No comments: